Saturday 6 October 2018

What do you need the most | Neelakshi Digarse


Welcome to this very new section of Prcinspirations. Here you will get to read some of the very interesting and beautiful poems and stories we received from our readers.

The Following poem is by Neelakshi Digarse. A mass communication graduate and an entrepreneur. She is the founder of a sustainable fashion oriented start up - Reeverse.



Days pass and you are still stuck here, 
Wondering abnoxiously about how much they care.

Is it the drizzling rain or the gloomy sky, 
Wondering day and night what will ever again take me that high.


Darling! oh my love, it was your beauty it was your love 
My never ending crave , my never ending lust.

I lusted, lusted bad for your touch, 
Touch of your sparkling eyes right trough my shallow chest, 
darling only you can save that rusting heart.


You have breezed out , but where should i go? 
Your missing is my home now

Have i been so missfortuned,  to lose you just like this? 

Or is it your destined luck flowing you to the waters of love.
Love i dream to give you is Infinite but so was the love i need. 

Not for anything not for anyone 
But just, just from my single one.


So everything here it just leads to one 
Is it the need to love or the need to be loved.
What do you need the most?

Keep Visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

पूरे चाँद की Admirer || हिन्दी कहानी।

हम दोनों पहली बार मिल रहे थे। इससे पहले तक व्हाट्सएप और इंस्टाग्राम पर बातचीत होती रही थी। हमारे बीच हुआ हर ऑनलाइन संवाद किसी न किसी मक़सद स...