Saturday 21 September 2019

Cheers To All My Haters | Riya Anchliya



You will suffer you will feel
For what you've done,
you will never heal.

You will shout you will scream
But everyone's ears will go deaf
After I succeed you will watch
But then it'll be very late for you to start.

I will achieve everything I ever wanted
With people like you I will never feel unwanted.
You can pull me but you can't bring me down,
No matter what you do I will wear my crown.

Talk bad about me as much as you want
People like you really don't matter at all
I got something in me and I will prove it
There are many like you waiting to screw it.

I believe in my work and practice
All gardens have roses and sometimes cactus.
I have learned to cross hurdles and walk without fear,
You can say as much you like and I will never shed a tear.

Keep Visiting!

8 comments:

पूरे चाँद की Admirer || हिन्दी कहानी।

हम दोनों पहली बार मिल रहे थे। इससे पहले तक व्हाट्सएप और इंस्टाग्राम पर बातचीत होती रही थी। हमारे बीच हुआ हर ऑनलाइन संवाद किसी न किसी मक़सद स...