Monday 1 October 2018

Nobody Is Perfect | Riya Anchliya


Welcome to this very new section of Prcinspirations. Here you will get to read some of the very interesting and beautiful poems and stories we received from our readers.

The Following poem is by Riya Anchliya. A mass communication graduate and an event management enthusiast.


I hurt you at times
I may say things which I dont mean 
But trust me baby, 
That's my anger speaking.

I may break your heart sometimes
I may let you down many a times
But trust me honey
I mean to stay with you.

But is it just me who makes mistakes?
Is it just me who needs to take re-takes?
Trust me darling,
You do the same thing!!

I ask you to spare time for me,
But you have other plans
I ask you to listen to my problems
But you have gatherings around
But trust me love,
You do it all wrong!

You may not realise it now,
You may not need me now
But there's no one who can take my place. 

Keep Visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

पूरे चाँद की Admirer || हिन्दी कहानी।

हम दोनों पहली बार मिल रहे थे। इससे पहले तक व्हाट्सएप और इंस्टाग्राम पर बातचीत होती रही थी। हमारे बीच हुआ हर ऑनलाइन संवाद किसी न किसी मक़सद स...