Monday 22 April 2019

Sister Love | Riya Anchliya


Welcome to this very new section of Prcinspirations. Here you will get to read some of the very interesting and beautiful poems and stories we received from our readers.


The Following poem is by Riya Anchliya. A mass communication graduate and an event management enthusiast.

We fight, we tease, we trouble
But like you, I love no other
You scold, you beat, you shout
Because it is for my own good and I never doubt.

You teach me things no one else would
You tell me things i should not do and the ones I should
You love me immensely like no one else could
You were always there for me when I needed you the most
How can I forget the times when I came from school,
and you made me bread toast.

I miss the day of your wedding where I did everything possible
But I still feel I failed to express the love for which only you matter
I miss our small fights and gossips
I know no one else can take your place, and that's a promise.

There is no sister like you nor a best friend
You've supported me in all ways and always kept me in trend
I wish we could be roommates once again
I would still fight with you on silly topics, 
and hug you so tight that you can never go again.

I know things have changed and so have we
But my love for you will always remain the same, 
even if we don't talk for weeks.

Keep Visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

पूरे चाँद की Admirer || हिन्दी कहानी।

हम दोनों पहली बार मिल रहे थे। इससे पहले तक व्हाट्सएप और इंस्टाग्राम पर बातचीत होती रही थी। हमारे बीच हुआ हर ऑनलाइन संवाद किसी न किसी मक़सद स...