Sunday 1 July 2018

My Strength, My Mom | Riya Anchliya


Welcome to this very new section of Prcinspirations. Here you will get to read some of the very interesting and beautiful poems and stories we received from our readers.

The Following poem is by Riya Anchliya. A mass communication graduate and an event management enthusiast.

My Strength, My Mom

There are things I wish to do for you
There are places I wish to see with you
You make me feel complete
You make my heart beat.

You run in my veins
You make me forget all my pains
You smiled when I first cried
That was the day that changed your life.

You took care of me as a little girl
And now you've made me your baby girl
There is no one who could take your place
You are the best in every phase.

I may upset you a little times
But you are the most precious thing that is mine
You are my best friend
You are my strength.

I cannot think of a day passing without you by my side
You are the one who makes me feel alive.



Keep Visiting!

1 comment:

पूरे चाँद की Admirer || हिन्दी कहानी।

हम दोनों पहली बार मिल रहे थे। इससे पहले तक व्हाट्सएप और इंस्टाग्राम पर बातचीत होती रही थी। हमारे बीच हुआ हर ऑनलाइन संवाद किसी न किसी मक़सद स...